Shockingly Pink!

I did a bit more work on my Tzaangors last night. I did another couple of tests for the skin using some contrast paint – Volopus Pink.

I was happy with how they turned out so batch painted them. The contrast is over a base coat of Fulgrim pink, which I’ll also use to layer up and make the pink a touch more subtle.

This is the sort of pink look I was after though, so I’m much happier with the results compared to the previous one. They’ll certainly make for an interesting rag-tag bunch!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: