Progressing Slowly

Progress has been a little on the slow side for the past couple of evenings – mostly due to wanting to finish off a book that was causing a go-slow (Which I have now finished, hurrah) but in between doing bits of dinner-related cooking I did manage to get two whole base-coat colours on my next Assault Intercessor!

What I like about these models is the fact that they’re snap-fit so they come apart while painting. I’ve never been one for part-assembly of a model and sticking it together when parts are painted; possibly too impatient for this sort of technique, but when they’re like this it’s so much easier! And it saves the frustration of requiring a brush that can paint round corners or get into those awkward to reach gaps!

Hopefully, I’ll be able to get the rest of the base colours on soon!