I’ve had a bit of a hobby surge lately, I think it’s mostly to do with Eloths Endeavours having set up a blog – it keeps the encouragement going in the household and gives us both a reason to keep the hobby work-flow going.

I’ve been trying not to buy myself any new models lately in order to get older WIPs finished off.

First in the queue was my small unit of Choas Daemon Bloodletters, which I’ve used as a great excuse to learn a few new techniques – painting with washes, using technical paints (Nihilakh Oxide, Blood for the Blood God, ‘Ardcoat & Agrellan Earth) most of which I’ve never even touched before.

I am pretty pleased with how they turned out – although it has presented me with the dilemma of knowing what to paint next! (Probably Sly Marbo) And how to further the Daemon army that appears to be growing rather exponentially!

As a side note, I am really going to have to spend some time to crack down on my miniature photography – things have been going pretty wrong with it lately and it’s causing a lot of head-scratching! This above image took a good few doses of frustration before I got some decent enough results to share – so, expect a few updates of photography experiments.